Colour theory courses
As a certified teacher from 'The Michael Wilcox School of Colour’ Daniel Goldenberg gives courses in colour theory and colour mixing.
The next course will be held the 2-3rd of March. It's required you understand some Danish
Colour courses can also be held at other locations in Denmark. Anyone interested in helping arrange a course and finding participants will receive the course for free providing there are at least 10 participants.
Mix the colours you want – every time!
- Mix all colours - exercises that give expertise
- The best pigments - their characteristics and qualities
- Understanding light and colour where it’s relevant for artists
- Exercises in "seeing" colour
- Avoid inferior and unnecessary colours (more than 2/3 of colours sold)
- Learn how the Masters used colour
- Understanding and using complementary colour
- New insights in primary colours and colour circles
- Experience immediate results in your art
Studying and using "'The Michael Wilcox School of Colour" system, convinced Daniel Goldenberg that it is the most efficient and easily applied system for understanding and using colour in practice. Learn more about the "The Michael Wilcox School of Colour" at http://www.schoolofcolor.com
The course is relevant for all artistic stiles, from abstract to realism – and for all media – oil, acrylic, watercolour or others.
Location: Daniel Goldenbergs studio, Willemoesgade 23 kld. 2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Price: 1500 Dkr. Both days from 10-17. Sign up for a course or ask for more info at email@example.com or telephone 0045 33143358.
After the impressionists, where art spread in all directions, large areas of knowledge about colour, colour mixing and complementary colour disappeared from most art circles, art schools and art academies. This knowledge is neither hard to understand nor acquire, actually it’s quite easy to learn the basics …